Does your event, organisation or company need some t-shirts, button-up shirts or jumpers printed?
Fairtees has buddied up with a screen printer whom we trust with your organic fair trade clothing, to offer in-house printing and decoration services.
We're really happy to help you figure out your idea and the best way to make it happen!
Feel free to email us even if you aren't 100% sure on what you want yet, we're pretty friendly and easy going and are happy to send you through more details and a free quote, without any pressure or obligation.
*Fair trade, organic stock delivered in eco packaging
*Streamlined service with screenprinting using eco-friendly water-based inks
*Wholesale rates for bulk orders (20+ per garment)
*If you'd like to order a fair trade and organic garment in bulk that does not appear on our website (eg. a different colour/style/cut), please ask us as we are most likely able to order it in from our supplier.
Email us at email@example.com and please provide the following details (or as much as you can - don't stress!):
1. Garment/s name & colour
2. Number of garments per style & size (eg. Ladies': 10S, 20M, 10L, Men's: 10M, 20L, 10XL)
3. Print design, if you are providing one, in vector format (e.g. vectorised pdf/ai file), set to the size you want it printed
4. Print location/s (chest, sleeve, back) - the more detail the better
5. Specific pantone colours for print if necessary
6. Shipping address
7. Date by which you require the order to be delivered
8. Your phone number/s - this is very important as it will help us to contact you faster in case we need to clarify something in your quote or order.
*Quotes are usually provided in 48 hours (Monday-Friday), and often faster.
*An order could take some time to prepare, so please allow time for your desired clothing to be ordered (if not in stock, 2 weeks), and for your design to be prepared and printed (2-3 weeks) and shipped to you (1 week).
*A screen charge is applied per design, at $60 per screen.
*Please let us know if it may be a repeat order, as screens can be stored & reused.
If you want to know more about our supplier Stanley & Stella, head over to the Stanley & Stella website and learn more about their brand and their commitment to sustainable practices such as: